Nov. 25th 12pm EST – Defending Standing Rock: Amid concern over possible conflicts of interest DJT might have as a shareholder in the company that was contracted to build the Dakota Access Pipeline, Trump enlists the expertise of top engineers to help re-route the pipeline so that it doesn’t have any impact on Standing Rock Reservation’s water supply. His new plans are just the best plans, the engineers knew it, DJT knew it, everybody knew it. Below is a comparison of the new pipeline (green) and old pipeline (red) on a map for reference.
December So Far – Relationship Building: Trump has now spoken with at least 40 foreign leaders since his election, according to his transition team. His critics may say that these phone calls, tweets and visits have sown the seeds of confusion about who is actually in charge in the US, but doesn’t the high number of foreign leaders making contact with him answer the question: Who Is In Charge?
What’s Next? – After taking a closer look at the water problem in Flint MI, DJT has made his next act as Pre-President establishing a nationalized emergency beverage and after countless hours of consideration, ultimately went with Brawndo: The Thirst Mutilator. It’s got electrolytes, it’s what plants crave.
Top 10 Donald Trump Quotes
10. “An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud”
9. “Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!”
8. “Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.”
7. “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
6. “I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
5. “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.”